Dah LAwat!!APe LAgi FOLLOW la....

The beautiful poem

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm Malkul Maut
>
> It was early in the morning at four,
>
> When death knocked upon a bedroom door.
>
> Who is there? The sleeping one cried.
> I'm Malkul Maut, let me inside.
>
> At once, the man began to shiver,
> As one sweating in deadly fever,
>
> He shouted to his sleeping wife,
> Don't let him take away my life.
>
> Please go away, O Angel of Death!
> Leave me alone; I'm not ready yet.
>
> My parents and family on me depends,
> Give me a chance, O please prepense!
>
> The angel knocked again and again,
> Friend! I'll take your life without a pain,
>
> Tis your soul Allah requires,
> I come not with my own desires..
>
> Bewildered, the man began to cry,
> O Angel I'm so afraid to die,
>
> I'll give you gold and be your slave,
> Don't send me to the unlit grave.
>
> Let me in, O Friend! The Angel said,
> Open the door; get up from your bed,
>
> If you do not allow me in,
> I will walk through it, like a Jinn.
>
> The man held a gun in his hand,
> Ready to defy the Angel's stand..
>
> I'll point my gun, towards your head,
> You dare come in; I'll shoot you dead.
>
> By now the Angel was in the room,
> Saying, O Friend! Prepare for you doom.
>
> Foolish man, Angels never die,
> Put down your gun and do not sigh.
> Why are you afraid! Tell me O man,
> To die according to Allah's plan?
> Come smile at me, do not be grim,
> Be Happy, to return to Him.
>
> O Angel! I bow my head in shame;
> I had no time to take Allah's Name.
>
> From morning till dusk, I made my wealth,
> Not even caring for my own health.
>
> Allah's command I never obeyed,
> Nor five times a day I ever prayed.
>
> Ramadan came and a Ramadan went,
> But I had no time to repent.
>
> The Hajj was already FARD on me,
> But I would not part with my money.
>
> All charities I did ignore,
> Taking usury more and more.
>
> Sometimes I sipped my favorite wine,
> With flirting women I sat to dine...
>
> O Angel! I appeal to you,
> Spare my life for a year or two.
>
> The Laws of Quran I will obey,
> I'll begin my SALAT this very day.
>
> My Fast and Hajj, I will complete,
> And keep away from self-conceit.
>
> I will refrain from usury,
> And give all my wealth to charity,
>
> Wine and wenches I will detest,
> Allah's oneness I will attest.
>
> We Angels do what Allah demands,
> We cannot go against His commands..
>
> Death is ordained for everyone,
> Father, mother, daughter or son.
>
> I'm afraid this moment is your last,
> Now be reminded, of your past,
>
> do understand your dreadful fears,
> But it is now too late for your tears.
>
> You lived in this world, two score and more,
> Never did to you, your people adore.
>
> Your parents, you did not obey,
> Hungry beggars, you turned away.
>
> Your two ill-gotten, female offspring,
> In nightclubs, for livelihood they sing.
>
> Instead of making many more Muslims,
> You made your children non-Muslims?
>
> You did ignore the Mua'dhin Adhaan,
> Nor did you read the Holy Quran.
>
> Breaking promises all your life,
> Backbiting friends, and causing strife
>
> From hoarded goods, great profits you made,
> And for your poor workers, you underpaid.
>
> Horses and cars were your leisure,
> Moneymaking was your pleasure.
>
> You ate vitamins and grew more fat,
> With the very sick, you never sat.
>
> A pint of blood you never gave,
> Which could a little baby save?
>
> O Human, you have done enough wrong,
> You bought good properties for a song.
>
> When the farmers appealed to you,
> You did not have mercy, tis true.
>
> Paradise for you? I cannot tell,
> Undoubtedly you will dwell in hell.
>
> There is no time for you to repent,
> I'll take your soul for which I am sent.
>
> The ending however, is very sad,
> Eventually the man became mad
>
> With a cry, he jumped out of bed,
> And suddenly, he fell down dead.
>
> O Reader! Take moral from here,
> You never know, your end may be near
>
> Change your living and make amends
> For heaven, on your deeds depends.
>
> if this poem inspires you,
> It can help someone too.
>
> At least take some time, and do not ban
> And send it to as many people as you can.
> This poem may change many lives,
> And Allah may have for you a great surprise.

0 komen:

Post a Comment

Musiz Roller!!


Selena Gomez - Who Says
Mp3-Codes.com